Admissions Process | Colorado Massage Therapy School
1. Fill out the electronic Berkana Institute Student Application online completely, and submit it. Once submitted, the Massage Therapy School Admissions Office will receive your application immediately, will confirm receipt via email, and will create your application file.
2. Pay the $200 non-refundable application fee via PayPal or deliver a check by mail or hand delivery to the Institute. This fee must be paid prior to your interview.
3. Collect all documentation requested to complete your application package.
Required Documentation List
Copy of High School Transcript or GED Certificate.
Letter of Sound Physical Health from a Physician, Nurse practitioner, or Alternative Doctor.
Letter expressing your intention and commitment to completion of the program.
Two letters of recommendation from non relatives.
A copy of your government issued photo ID
4. Fax, scan and email, mail or hand deliver all requested materials to the Berkana Institute of Massage Therapy.
5. Once your application package has been received and reviewed, and if you have met the student criteria; you will be contacted for an interview. Interviews will be via telephone, Skype conference or in person at the Institute depending on your availability.
6. If you are accepted into the program, you will receive an Enrollment Package via Email within 2 days of your interview. This will include attachments that require your immediate attention and must be completed and promptly returned to the Berkana Institute’s Director of Admissions.
7. Depending on your financial plan, you will make the appropriate enrollment deposit to secure your space in the class.
Please keep in mind that there are only 18 student vacancies for each term. Apply as far in advance as possible to ensure your space. If there is no space available for the term you are applying for, you will be contacted by the Office of Admissions to discuss other options.